As I learn to use R, I’ve made a series of posts on the projects I’ve been working on.

The eventual aim is to use these skills to interpret patient data in-hospital.
In the meanwhile, I’ve been practicing on public health data.
Different projects have been grouped together by categories, shown on the home page.

See the most recent posts, below.

UK Local Elections 2017

             


NHS Hackday

             


OpenprescribingR Plots Updated

             

Updated some older HTML Widgets using GGigraph and Deldir


Drug Selections

        

Updated BNF Interactions to include a list version of the interaction information


Custom Drug Selections